Recently Looking Good Licensing signed an agreement to represent Roy Rogers, the brand, for licensing. Roy accompanied by Dale Evans, Trigger and Bullet was an American singer and cowboy actor who was one of the most popular and beloved Western stars ever.
Known as the King of the Cowboys:
- He starred in over 87 films
- Post Cereal featured him on over 2.5 billion boxes of cereal
- Through the 50's Roy had 400 merchandizing items, second only to Disney.
- 145 issues of Roy's comic books had a circulation of over 1.3 million per issue
- Estimated that the public spent over a billion dollars on Roy Rogers during his era as a star
- Attracted 80 million film goers annually.
- In today's dollars he generated $7.3 billion dollars in licensing revenue.
In late 2018 the Broadway musical Happy Trails -- the King of the Cowboys Rides Again® should appear.
Directed by Jersey Boys director Des McAnuff and written by Jersey Boys writer Marshall Brickman, with musical arrangement by T-Bone Burnett. This enormous iconic brand will have huge licensing opportunities due to the Broadway Musical release.
For more information contact Looking Good Licensing, LLC.